on the dry vacuum cleaner prior to turning on the jackhammer.
- Keep electrical wire and vacuum hose clear of the operator
- For best performance, use a five-layer HEPA filter in
the vacuum unit; change the filter as needed.
- Line the vacuum container with a heavy plastic bag (the
type used by contractors) to minimize dispersal of silica
dust when emptying the vacuum.
- Seal and properly dispose the bag when removing it from
- The Enviroboot accessory requires no maintenance, but
may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- The Enviroboot accessory is designed to remain on the
jackhammer for use after use, but may be removed for jackhammer
- With proper use, the Enviroboot accessory should last
a minimum of 250 hours.
** Jackhammers are sometimes referred
to as demolition hammers.
Note: When jackhammering, users should wear the following
safety equipment: Breathing apparatus (meeting n95 standard);
safety glasses; ear protection; safety shoes; and work gloves.
Disclaimer: The information presented in this document
is for information purposes only. Environmental Safety Solutions
has used commercially reasonable efforts to confirm that the
procedures and other information set forth in this document
are accurate and reliable.